Walking in the shoes of my truth.
Scarred, happy, and strong.
Bird songs wake the day
Its sings three times come and see
New dawns bright sun
God breathed on the Earth.
Leaving snow covered valleys
To seek quiet rest.
Organic love grows.
Wild and free. Choke not its path
Let love have its way.
Whistling teapot
Come and sip the Chamomile
See my leaves read calm.
My husband thinks I'm going a little crazy counting out words and syllables on my fingers. He just counted out on his fingers - "I am go-ing to the bath-room" (Yep, he's on the journey too!)
Dark woman swinging.
Curvy hips swaying in time.
Smooth and Mellow notes
Time for big moon rise!
Popcorn preview at sunset.
Howling starts at eight.
Pack your bags and go.
Eyes forward. Do not look back.
The pathway is set.
My sister offered a verse of Haiku...
In another world
Listening to the silence
Inner dialogue.
Thank you Tamara, I love your creative spirit!
In another world
Listening to the silence
Inner dialogue.
Thank you Tamara, I love your creative spirit!
No comments:
Post a Comment